Bmore Strings is pleased to offer both virtual, hybrid, and in-person music lessons to meet your needs during the Covid-19 health pandemic. In an effort to keep students, families, and teachers safe and healthy during in-person music lessons, please adhere to Bmore Strings Covid-19 Guidelines:
Health Screening Questions During COVID-19
Bmore Strings students will be screened prior to each in-person lesson by their instructor:
- Have you had any Covid-19 symptoms in the past 14 days including fever/chills, cough, shortness of breath, muscle or body aches, new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you or anyone in your household had a positive Covid-19 diagnostic test in the past 14 days?
- Have you had a close contact with a confirmed or suspected Covid-19 case in the past 14 days?
Bmore Strings students and/or families who answer “Yes” to any of the above questions and are currently Covid-19 positive, showing Covid-19 symptoms, sick, or under a school or doctor mandated quarantine should not attend in-person lessons. Instead, please call Bmore Strings at: 410-450-4355 or email email@example.com, and we will happily reschedule your lesson and can offer both in-person and virtual make-up lessons or issue a lesson credit (refund) for any missed lessons.
Face Masks & Hygiene
- Properly fitting masks are required by students, family members, and teachers at all times while inside the building.
- Students must practice responsible hand hygiene and sanitize and/or clean their hands before and after each music lesson.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use in the lobby entrance and also in the studio as well.
Sanitization & Cleaning
- Shared studio surfaces such music stands, doorknobs, and chairs are all disinfected and cleaned in-between each student.
- HEPA air filters in the studio continuously filter the air throughout the day.
- Students, family members, and teachers should respect social distancing protocol and remain at least 6-feet apart while inside the building.
- Students should enter the studio only during their lesson time.
- To limit the number of people in the building, parents and family members are encouraged to wait in their cars during student’s lessons.
- When requested, 1 parent per-student is allowed to sit-in during music lessons.