Bmore Strings is pleased to offer both virtual and in-person music lessons to meet your needs during the Covid-19 health pandemic. In an effort to keep students, families, and teachers safe and healthy during in-person music lessons, please adhere to Bmore Strings Covid-19 Guidelines:
Face Masks & Hygiene
- Properly fitting masks are required by students, family members, and teachers at all times while inside the building.
- Students must practice responsible hand hygiene and sanitize and/or clean their hands before and after each music lesson.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use in the lobby entrance and also in the studio as well.
Sanitization & Cleaning
- Shared studio surfaces such music stands, doorknobs, and chairs are all disinfected and cleaned in-between each student.
- HEPA air filters in the studio continuously filter the air throughout the day.
- Students, family members, and teachers should respect social distancing protocol and remain at least 6-feet apart while inside the building.
- Students should enter the studio only during their lesson time.
- To limit the number of people in the building, parents and family members are encouraged to wait in their cars during student’s lessons.
- When requested, 1 parent per-student is allowed to sit-in during music lessons.